Friday, March 7, 2008

Ben & Logan Update

Ben had surgery today around 2 pm because he was having some bleeding. The doctors found a leak and a clot and fixed them. He seems to be doing better, but continue to pray for his recovery. He is still sedated from the surgery at this time.

Logan had his second chemotherapy treatment this week and seems in good spirits. Continue to pray for wisdom for all those involved with helping him get better and that he will stay healthy through the treatments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your updates. We are praying for the Newell family continuously. I would love to see a picture of there family on the website.

Anonymous said...

I realize this is meant for Ben and Logan and I really appreciate the postings. I was happy to see a picture of Ben and Meaghan as I have never met them.

I would also like to see a picture of John and Ethel if that would be appropriate.
I am a friend of John's Father, Leslie Newell. I attended the first church he pastored, in Federal Way, Washington. John was in my Sunday School class part of that time. I have never seen him since those days and would like to see the man he became.

I had a few E-mails from him when his Father's 50th anniversary in the pastorate was celebrated. I could tell from the few contacts that he had become a REAL MAN OF GOD.

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

This is Karen Lee (Chimi) Dunlap. I know you might not know me, but please know that I am praying for Benny and his family. God bless you and keep you, Ben-Dog!

keep_ben_from_dieing said...

catheters and feeding tubes

-Meaghan

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the blog Meaghan. It's really good to see Ben's picture and know he's making jokes. You're all missed and loved.

Dennis